Thursday, June 2, 2011

Arching Eyebrows

I decided to make this entry about how I arch my eyebrows. I used to pay anywhere between $7-10 buck-a-roos just to get them waxed or plucked. I did this sometimes twice a month! That's $14-20 a month that I could be saving. So I decided that I would learn to arch them myself. I did some research (YT of course) and a little reading and I combined them both and I learned. So today, I will share with you what I use to arch my eyebrows.


So here is a list of things I use:
  1. white eyeliner
  2. spoolie
  3. tweezers
  4. scissors
  5. noxema eyebrow archer 
  6. alcohol
  7. cotton balls
  8. mirror
With the white eyeliner I sketch out the shape how I would like my eyebrows to look. I learned this from reading a book written by Imani. I can't remember the name of it right now, but if you would really like to know, leave me a comment and I will definitely look it up for you. Anyhoo, everything that was left outside of the white line is what I remove.

I first start with my spoolie and I cut brush the hairs above my brow in the direction I would like them to go. After that I then take my scissors and I begin to cut all of the hairs that are above the white line. Once that is done, I spray a little alcohol on a cotton and I will wipe away any stray hairs. From that point I use my nozema eyebrow archer ( i like this brand because they are smaller and easier to manage) and i SLOWY shave the the remaining hairs from outside the white line (ha ha kind of like a safety zone if you think about it). Once this is done, I place more alcohol on a clean cotton ball (boo to germs) and I wipe the remaining stray hairs away. The last and final step is looking carefully for any hairs that I may have missed. This is the part that I dislike because I have to pluck them! Ouchie!!!! After the last and final check I am all done and looking as if I just left the salon! And for half the price!!! Wooo hoooo!!!!

Hope you all enjoy the read. Pink Kisses. Muah

No comments:

Post a Comment