Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Maycheer Color Song Soft Eye Shadow Palette Review

Recently I placed an order on Ebay for Maycheer 28 color Palette. I've never heard of the company before. What peeked my interest was when I was watching a YouTube video and someone mentioned that they really liked the color pay off. So I decided to look it up and when I saw that is was only $9.99 including the shipping I was all for it. This palette actually came from Hong Kong and was totally worth it.

First, the packaging is awesome!!!  I love the simple yet elegant design. It really caught my attention when I opened it. The palette itself looks exactly like the box that it came in. Once I opened it I could tell that all the colors are shimmery colors. Perfect for Spring/Summer looks or just a touch of color. I did do a light pink smokey eye with it, but the flash was to bright and I didn't like how the pics came out. So, I will do another look and post a pic. Ok, back on topic. The color payoff is simply awesome. There isn't any fall out as well. When applying you do not need to have a lot of product on your brushes. You can also apply these shadows wet. I have nothing but great reviews for this palette. I am definitely a satisfied customer.

Pink Kisses! Muah!





2 comments:

  1. can u do swatches please ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do. should have the swatches up in the next couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete