Monday, September 5, 2011

FOTD: Ocean Blue


I wasn’t going anywhere special today so I decided to just keep it simple. I didn’t want to be super dramatic today so I chose to stick with lighter colors. Hope you ladies and gents enjoyed. 



FOTD: Ocean Blue 

Products Used: 

  • ·         UDPP (to prime my lids)
  • ·         NYX White Eye Shadow Base ( all over the lid to make the color pop)
  • ·         NYX Eye Shadow in Jungle Fever
  • ·         Too Faced Eye Shadow in Honey Pot
  • ·         Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Buck
  • ·         Nars in Albatross
  • ·         On the inner 1/3 of the lid place NYX shadow in Jungle Fever
  • ·         On the outer lid place Too Faced shadow in Honey Pot  (blend the colors as much as possible)
  • ·         In the crease to blend out the harsh line place a UD buck and blend (or whatever color is close to your complexion)
  • ·         In the tear duct place Nars Albatross (yes it’s a highlighting powder but I love the way its gives off a golden shimmer)
  • ·         Brow highlight Nars Albatross
  • ·         Blend, Blend, Blend
  • ·         I don’t have on any foundation.
  • ·         Wet n Wild Bronzer all over the face in Princess
  • ·         Nars Albatross on the cheeks, bridge of nose, chin, and forehead
  • ·         False  lashes (threw out the countainer so I don’t know wha number sorry! But they are by Kiss)
  • ·         The falsies mascara
  • ·         On my lips MAC Enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment