Thursday, September 15, 2011

FOTD: Mysterious


I have always wanted to try a red lipstick but I was always nervous that it wouldn’t look right on me.  So, this past Saturday while I was at the mall I walked into MAC and decided to purchase one. I tried out at least five different shades and I finally decided on MAC Viva Glam. This is the look that I came up with. Hope you guys like it :)



FOTD: Ocean Blue 

Products Used: 

  • ·         UDPP (to prime my lids)
  • ·          NYX Eye Shadow in Black (all over the lower lid)
  • ·         Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Buck (to blend out any harsh lines)
  • ·         Nars in Albatross (as a highlight color and inner tear duct highlight)
  •       MAC Feline Eye Kohl
  • ·         In the crease to blend out the harsh line place a UD buck and blend (or whatever color is close to your complexion)
  • ·         In the tear duct place Nars Albatross (yes it’s a highlighting powder but I love the way its gives off a golden shimmer)
  • ·         Brow highlight Nars Albatross
  • ·         Blend, Blend, Blend
  • ·         ELF Tinted Moisturizer.
  • ·         Wet n Wild Bronzer all over the face in Princess
  • ·         Nars Albatross on the cheeks, bridge of nose, chin, and forehead
  • ·         False lashes (threw out the countainer so I don’t know wha number sorry! But they are by Kiss)
  • ·         Great Lash Mascara
  • ·         On my lips MAC Viva Glam I

No comments:

Post a Comment