Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's been a long time but I'm BACK!!!



It has been a year since I’ve posted on my blog or even attempted to make an YT video. I was on can hectic roller coaster ride called “Life”. Things have gotten a lot better and now that I am in a better place I decided that I should continue to do the things that I enjoy the most. I am still head over heels in love with all things beauty related. Have I been behaving myself when it comes to purchasing products? Hmm…  Well, kind of. I haven’t gone overboard but, I do look to see what’s on the clearance racks. You can find a lot of awesome things on there from makeup to clothing. I see a 70% off sale and I’m attracted to it like a bee to honey. So this is just my way of saying hey to all the blog followers. I’ll be back with FOTD, product reviews, and more. 

Pink Kisses….. MUAAAHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment